What is the NAS phenomenon?
Nin Ajji Shaata! That most ubiquitous of Bengaloorisms! If this blog is being read by any Mallu's, NAS are not initials of some phenomenal Menon.
If I had to describe NAS in one word, I would have to say I cant. Why because, in 3 words, it sums up shock, surprise, retort, disbelief, contempt, anger and the list goes on. In the past 6 years, 4 since i joined MVIT for my undergraduate degree in Engineering and 2 in the US for my MS, I have heard NAS being uttered so much, it no longers jars. Its almost like the word 'fuck'! You use it so much, it becomes more of a punctuation mark in your battery of verbal assault, than an insult.
Say it to yourself a couple of times every morning and night and you will see I'm telling the truth.
NAS...Nin Ajji Shaata.."Your Grandma's Pubic Hair". When uttering this choiciest of phrases, it must be acompanied by a particular hand action for utmost effect of delivery. It's like being on stage..you have to speak from the stomach for your words to carry right to the lst rows of audience.
Firstly, both palms must be stretched, fingers pressed against each other with the thumb sticking out perpendicular to the index finger...like a ..like a ...sore thumb! Next, move your hands so that your palms are about 10 inches apart and facing each other. Then, keeping that poition, move the hands so that the palms trace a circle in the air and then taper down towards your crotch, the palms slowly angling outwards as you do this. End result, your palms should be pointing at your crotch, sort of like a brackets.
Do this everyday..treat it like an exercise..like 'beligge beligge maduva Tai-CHI'.
Pretty soon you'll be a different person; Relaxed, Calm, Swolpa Adjist Madi attitude will be some of the things you can use to describe yourself, once you give in and follow the NAS way.
If I had to describe NAS in one word, I would have to say I cant. Why because, in 3 words, it sums up shock, surprise, retort, disbelief, contempt, anger and the list goes on. In the past 6 years, 4 since i joined MVIT for my undergraduate degree in Engineering and 2 in the US for my MS, I have heard NAS being uttered so much, it no longers jars. Its almost like the word 'fuck'! You use it so much, it becomes more of a punctuation mark in your battery of verbal assault, than an insult.
Say it to yourself a couple of times every morning and night and you will see I'm telling the truth.
NAS...Nin Ajji Shaata.."Your Grandma's Pubic Hair". When uttering this choiciest of phrases, it must be acompanied by a particular hand action for utmost effect of delivery. It's like being on stage..you have to speak from the stomach for your words to carry right to the lst rows of audience.
Firstly, both palms must be stretched, fingers pressed against each other with the thumb sticking out perpendicular to the index finger...like a ..like a ...sore thumb! Next, move your hands so that your palms are about 10 inches apart and facing each other. Then, keeping that poition, move the hands so that the palms trace a circle in the air and then taper down towards your crotch, the palms slowly angling outwards as you do this. End result, your palms should be pointing at your crotch, sort of like a brackets.
Do this everyday..treat it like an exercise..like 'beligge beligge maduva Tai-CHI'.
Pretty soon you'll be a different person; Relaxed, Calm, Swolpa Adjist Madi attitude will be some of the things you can use to describe yourself, once you give in and follow the NAS way.

1 Comments:
Dude...Hillarious!
couldnt stop LOLROL!!
Post a Comment
<< Home